カビかも(Might Be Mold...)

2026年10月4日日曜日

CORNAGO PORTA Nikon D200 カメラ サイクリング 自転車 写真

昨日レンズ清掃をしてて気づいちゃったんですが…

カビが生えてるかも😱

ボディにつけっぱで部屋に転がしてました。もちろん毎週末のお写ん歩に使うためで…

この一ヶ月ほぼ雨だったもんなぁ

洗濯物も外に干せず部屋干しだったし。

私的にもなんかジメジメしてヤダなって何度かエアコンのドライ付けたりしてたし。

そう言う環境の中だったから出るべくして出たのかな。ショック💧

今まで結構保管に関してはズボラで、でも特に問題は起きてなく、でも今年に入ってカメラやレンズが増えたので簡易でも防湿ボックス用意しようかな、と使い始めたとこだったんです。

今までが大丈夫だからってこれからも大丈夫なわけないですよね、反省

簡易ボックス内のレンズに異常はないようです。ボックス内の湿度は40%前後。

今まで以上に注意しとこ。

ちなみに今日のサイクリングは道の駅「まえばし赤城」→道の駅「よしおか温泉」→利根川CRで帰宅の20km強。土日で40kmか〜少ね😓


 ↓ランキング参加中、応援クリックお願いします↓
にほんブログ村 自転車ブログ クロスバイクへ にほんブログ村 写真ブログ 今日撮った写真へ ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

I was cleaning my lens yesterday when I noticed something...

​It might have mold on it... 😱

​I had left it attached to the camera body, just sitting out in my room. Of course, that was so I could easily grab it for my weekend photowalks...

​But it’s been raining almost non-stop for the past month.

​I couldn't hang my laundry outside, so I had to dry it indoors.

​Even I felt how damp and sticky it was, thinking "Ugh, I hate this humidity," and turned on the air conditioner's dehumidifying mode a few times.

​Given those conditions, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. What a bummer... 💧

​Up until now, I’ve been pretty careless about how I store my gear, but I never had any issues. Since I got more cameras and lenses this year, though, I had only just started using a basic dry box, thinking I should at least have something simple.

​Just because it was fine in the past doesn't mean it’ll be fine going forward. Lesson learned.

​Luckily, the other lenses inside the dry box seem to be fine. The humidity inside is sitting right around 40%.

​I'll definitely need to be more careful from now on.

By the way, today’s ride was a little over 20 km: Michi-no-Eki "Maebashi Akagi" → Michi-no-Eki "Yoshioka Onsen" → back home along the Tone River Cycling Road. Only 40 km for the whole weekend, huh... pretty weak 😓

Profile

自分の写真
A2です。数あるブログの中から当ブログを見つけてくれてありがとうございます。私が面白いと感じること、感じたこと、書きたい❗️と思うことを綴っていこうと思いますが、主にハマっているのが自転車と写真なのでこれが中心になるかな😆また読みたいと思ってもらえるようなブログを目指してがんばります。応援よろしくお願いします🙇当ブログはAmazonのアソシエイトとして適格販売により収入を得ています。

注目の投稿

カビかも(Might Be Mold...)

昨日レンズ清掃をしてて気づいちゃったんですが… カビが生えてるかも😱 ボディにつけっぱで部屋に転がしてました。もちろん毎週末のお写ん歩に使うためで… この一ヶ月ほぼ雨だったもんなぁ 洗濯物も外に干せず部屋干しだったし。 私的にもなんかジメジメしてヤダなって何度かエアコンのドライ...

このブログを検索

QooQ