昨日のポストでレンズのカビっぽい話をしました。
ネット検索しSIGMA 17-50mmのレンズの分解をしている記事やらYouTubeを見つけ、実践。
前玉を外して確認したところ、ビックリな真実が❗️
なんとカビっぽいのはレンズの表面でした😱
昨日拭き取りを試みたところ取れなかったので、内部側かなと思って、分解してみたんですが…
外した状態で無水エタノールで付近を念入りに掃除。
ま、これはこれで良かったんかな。今後前から見て内部のホコリが気になったら気兼ねなく分解できるってことがわかったから御の字かな😂
Yesterday I posted about what looked like mold on my lens.
After searching online, I found a few blog posts and YouTube videos showing how to disassemble the SIGMA 17-50mm, and decided to give it a try.
Once I removed the front element and took a look, I uncovered a shocking truth... ❗️
It turns out the "mold" was actually on the outer surface of the lens! 😱
When I tried wiping it off yesterday, it didn't budge, so I assumed it was on the inside and took it apart.
With the front element off, I thoroughly cleaned the area using anhydrous ethanol.
Well, I guess it all worked out for the best. At least now I know I can easily take it apart whenever I'm bothered by dust inside the front element, so I'll call that a win! 😂




0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿